Terms & Conditions of Service
Cairns Holistic Homeopathy
an overview in simple language
- Our mission is to offer a professional health service that is holistic and patient lead.Respecting your privacy and sensitive information, including your contact information, is at the heart of building a mutual relationship and service built on trust and respect for each other.
- We will not share, sell, or give away your information – We want you to know that what you share with us in confidence is regarded as strictly confidential and not to be shared, unless with your explicit consent to do so.
- We are committed to security– It is always our intention to implement good practices with regards to consultations and security of records held in your name. Regularly reviewing our systems and protocols to ensure confidentiality and security of information retained, and required by law, in the interests of your continued wellbeing.
- We will not pester you with unsolicited emails or other communications you have not signed up for. We will keep you informed of healthcare news that is relevant for you personally, only if you wish us to.
Terms and Conditions
- Via email, text, phone call, website – will be your point of entry to either our Acute Clinic Consultations or General/Specific Health Related Clinic appointments.
The Initial Consultation
- Payment for Initial Consultation will be requested at the time of booking.
- 1st Consultation is usually 90 minutes
- This Consultation may be held in person or by a private video audience
- You will be requested to complete a Health Questionnaire which will need to be returned to the Consulting Practitioner 48 hours prior to your appointment. If the Health Questionnaire is not returned, this will invalidate your appointment, which would then require rescheduling and an administrative fee of £35 may be requested’ in addition to your initial appointment fee paid.
- If you are having a physical consultation you may be asked to bring current medications being taken with you.
- The Consulting Practitioner will note your presenting concern that you have an issue with and also take notes of your family history.
- Once the Practitioner has all relevant health information; they will then be in a better and more informed position to prescribe a remedy or remedies specifically related for you.
- Remedies are normally despatched by 1st Class Post as soon as possible after your Consultation.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, we respectively request, that you give 48 hours’ notice; this will enable us to offer the appointment to someone in need.
- If Cairns Holistic Homeopathy is given 48 hours’ notice prior to the booked appointment and you wish to reschedule, we would be happy to comply with this, subject to availability.
- If you do not wish to reschedule and wish your appointment fee reimbursed; only with 48 hours’ prior notice can this be done and will incur the deduction of an administrative fee of £35 from the original fee paid.
Follow up Appointments
- The fee for your follow-up appointment will be requested prior to your appointment
- Follow up appointments are normally 45 minutes in duration.
- The Consultant will discuss with you how you have been since your last Consultation and how you responded to the prescription given.
- Your Consultation will include the cost of a further a further homeopathic prescription if required.