“It’s Good night from me and good night from him” as the two Ronnie’s used to say.
Sleep is so important as it allows you to recharge and is important for all the trillions of cells in your body to operate at their optimum level. You will wake with greater clarity and focus.
8 RESTFUL SLEEP IDEAS; To greet your day the smiley way
- Work out if you are a Lark or an Owl, a morning or night person, and arrange your daily schedule accordingly.
- Do not have your main meal just before bed, your digestion system will be busy, and that is not conducive to sleep. Try and eat at least 3-4 hours before you want to sleep.
- For some of you a little light exercise like a gentle walk can sometimes help to relax you and aid more restful sleep.
- Do reduce your VDU exposure as the light from the screen is simulative.
- Try not to drink coffee before bed, again it is simulative. Some health food shops sell Dandelion coffee, which maybe slightly less stimulating. Or try herb teas like Camomile
- Some herbal supplements like valerian can be helpful so long as not taken in too high a dose as this can cause heart palpitations.
- Homoeopathically we give valerian, passionflower, and avena sativa to calm the nervous system.
- When you change your routine to suit your bodies needs you will wake feeling more rested, with greater alertness and have greater clarity and concentration, Bush Essence Cognis is good for this too.
Homeopathic & Herbal Remedies – Valerian, Passiflora, Kali Phosphorus, Coffea, Avena Sativa Herbs & flowers Lavender, chamomile, oats, nutmeg, cinnamon, holly basil
Here’s to an awesome day ahead – enjoy & be grateful for all that comes your way!